- Prerequisites: All students must have lash lifting experience for at least 6 months or over 300 customers.
Advance course is 1-day training course, and it will be conducted from 10am to 1pm.
This course is for experienced technicians, so there is no demonstration for lash lifting procedure but sharing very useful information ‘How to achieve the best curl?’
FREE lash lifting treatment package kit ($278 value) is given.
- 1 pc Super Perm Cream Step 1
- 1 pc Super Fix Cream Step 2
- 1 pc Fixing Gel
- 1 pack Silicone Rods (red)
- 1 pack Silicone Rods (clear)
- 1 pack Silicone Rods (white)
- 1 pc Keratin Lash Serum
- 1 pc Lash Botox Healing Cream
- 1 pc Lash Botox Vitalaser Cream
Advance Course Certificate is also given after completing the class.
We will cover the theory of eyelash and techniques to make the best curl for the first two hours (10:00AM – 12:00PM), and we will share our lifting experience and Q&A for the last one hour (12:00PM – 1:00pm).
Advance course will make technicians feel much confident when they deal with all types of lash conditions, and will guide you to achieve the best result.
No more hesitation or worrisome during the lifting session!
Let’s have more satisfaction and more compliment!
Because this course is for experienced technicians, we do not demonstrate lash lifting procedure. If someone wants to learn how to perform lash lifting treatment, please take our ‘Lash Lift and Tint Beginner Course.’
The student doesn’t need a model for practice in this course.
- How to achieve the best curl?
- How to analyze lashes?
- How to deal with all types of lashes?
- Techniques to make better lash lifting!
- What are common complaints from clients?
- How to handle difficult lashes
- Sharing our over 13 years lash lifting experiences
- Q & A
- 10:00 AM~ 12:00 PM: Theory of eyelash and all techniques to make the best curl
- 12:00 PM~ 1:00 PM: Sharing our over 13 years lash lifting experiences, and Q & A